THE TWENTY-EIGHTH KISS: New Adult Paranormal Romance
Bess is cursed with the Kiss of Sleep. The biggest jerk she’s ever known may be the one to break it.
This project has stand alone series potential and has finaled in the following contests:
- The San Francisco Area RWA’s Heart-to-Heart Contest (paranormal) — FIRST PLACE
- Missouri RWA’s Gateway to the Best Contest (paranormal) — SECOND PLACE
- First Coast Romance Writers’ Beacon Contest (paranormal) — FIRST PLACE
- Windy City RWA’s Four Seasons Contest (paranormal) — FIRST PLACE
- Mid-America Romance Writers’ Fiction from the Heartland Contest — THIRD PLACE — out of ten finalists in varying categories
- Southwest Florida Romance Writers’ Joyce Henderson Contest (paranormal) — THIRD PLACE
- North Louisiana RWA’s Suzannah Contest — FINALIST — out of six finalists from varying categories
- Virginia Romance Writers’ Fool for Love Contest (new adult) — SECOND PLACE
BENEATH US: Young Adult Paranormal Romance
A Reaper princess turned lifeguard and a skater boy, soldier of Death are our only chance to save the Netherworld’s most powerful city. This project took first place in Virginia Romance Writers’ Fool for Love Contest! It also finaled in the Chicago-North Romance Writers’ Fire & Ice Contest, the North Texas Romance Writers’ Great Expectations Contest, and the Celtic Hearts Romance Writers’ Golden Claddagh Contest.
STARCHILD: Young Adult Time-Slip Romance
The concept behind STARCHILD is best described as THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE meets The Police’s “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” meets WUTHERING HEIGHTS. This project finaled in the 2015 Orange Rose Contest for Unpublished Writers.
Michelle Joyce Bond