THE RAVINE: New Adult Paranormal Romance. This is my newest project.
Early is determined to prove to Josh that she’s strong enough to withstand his poltergeists and his past. But in order to do that, she must first overcome her father’s disapproval, her ex-boyfriend’s blackmail, and her own silence.
THE TWENTY-EIGHTH KISS: New Adult Paranormal Romance
A gamer geek puts all the guys she kisses to sleep. Her former high school enemy will try to break the curse.
This project has stand alone series potential and has finaled in the following contests (contest dates range from 2016-2017):
- San Francisco Area RWA’s Heart-to-Heart Contest (paranormal) — FIRST PLACE
- Missouri RWA’s Gateway to the Best Contest (paranormal) — SECOND PLACE
- First Coast Romance Writers’ Beacon Contest (paranormal) — FIRST PLACE
- Windy City RWA’s Four Seasons Contest (paranormal) — FIRST PLACE
- Mid-America Romance Writers’ Fiction from the Heartland Contest — THIRD PLACE — out of ten finalists in varying categories
- Southwest Florida Romance Writers’ Joyce Henderson Contest (paranormal) — THIRD PLACE
- North Louisiana RWA’s Suzannah Contest — FINALIST — out of six finalists from varying categories
- Virginia Romance Writers’ Fool for Love Contest (new adult) — SECOND PLACE
- New Jersey Romance Writers’ Put Your Heart in a Book Contest (paranormal) – SECOND PLACE
BENEATH US: Young Adult Paranormal Romance
A Reaper princess turned lifeguard and a skater boy, soldier of Death are our only chance to save the Netherworld’s most powerful city. This project took first place in Virginia Romance Writers’ Fool for Love Contest! It also finaled in the Chicago-North Romance Writers’ Fire & Ice Contest, North Texas Romance Writers’ Great Expectations Contest, Celtic Hearts Romance Writers’ Golden Claddagh Contest, and New Jersey Romance Writers’ Put Your Heart in a Book Contest.
STARCHILD: Young Adult Time-Slip Romance
The concept behind STARCHILD is best described as THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE meets The Police’s “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” meets WUTHERING HEIGHTS. This project finaled in the 2015 Orange Rose Contest for Unpublished Writers.
Michelle Joyce Bond